Join Our Team
1- Sales & Marketing
- Any Graduate preferably with an MBA.
- We are looking out for MBA Marketing freshers with 0 to 2yrs .
- We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual. He/she should have pleasing personality and excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for handling the customers inquiry and coordination with Sales team,
- Follow-up with customers.
- Client Relationship Management, Handling calls, collecting and updating the database.
- Good communication skill.
- Handful knowledge in MS Office and other Basics of computer.
- Working Days – Six (Including Weekends) One weekly off.
- Work Location: Udyog vihar, Phase V, Gurugram, Haryana
2- Presales Consultant
- Works with Sales and Presales teams to create content for proposals, RFI/RFP responses
- Collaborates with proposal section owners and subject matter contributors to assist in improving communications impact and proposal content quality
- Researches about a particular industry for industry relevant contents
- Participate in RFP briefing meetings and requirements gathering workshops with customers
- Support in requirements gathering questionnaires, capability presentations and approach notes
- Work along with solution managers, and SMEs to develop solution
- Develop and describe delivery models and organization models, in alignment to the solution strategy,
- Analyze and provide 3rd party view and assist in sizing and costing to ensure consistency
- Review, comment and correct various elements of solution write up and overall response document
- Develop first cut solution defense presentation and support during solution presentations
- Develop solution templates to standardize solution element write-up to increase response efficiency
- Contribute to process improvements and knowledge management for the solution and bid team.
Desired Skills and Experience
A result oriented professional with minimum of 6+ years of experience in proposal writing and exposure to IT Infra managed services business.
- The candidate for this position should have experience in writing, and editing, as well as an understanding of information design principles.
- Should have experience in working closely with sales, presales and bid management teams in new customer acquisitions
- Excellent content writing and designing skills; proficient in writing RFP/ RFI responses and business proposals in collaboration with the bid, sale, pre-sales and technical SME teams.
- Experience in working with global teams, especially with US and UK sales and pre-sales teams
- The candidate should also have the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, meet demanding deadlines, and take ownership of assignments from start to finish.
- The candidate should have skills with office productivity software, such as MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Experienced in working on large engagements, sizing sheets
- Should have knowledge on ITSM and monitoring tools
- Experience in graphic illustrator tools
Graduate in BE/ B.Tech and MBA, with 2+ years of relevant experience in Bid Management, preferably in ITES or allied services.
Should have basic understanding of delivery, presales, sales and account management functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure management operations
- Ability to understand customers business viewpoint
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and communicate them effectively
- Flair for proposal writing and documentation skills
- Flair for creating quality presentations, keeping in mind customers vertical and proposed solution
- Ability drive large group of senior technical / management team
Rush your cvs on firstname.lastname@example.org